Before enrolling at NHA we recommend that you:
1. Have a general browse of the site including courses and subjects.
2. Download the information guide, fees and timetable scheduler from the information/pdf downloads button. This will give you a complete sense of courses on offer and when subjects are offered. Downloading these three components will give you the best overview of what is on offer and when to do it.
3. We customise each training schedule to your needs whether part-time or full-time. Just ring us on 8231 4933 once you have downloaded the information and we can do this plan for you on the phone, or if you would like to see our Course Counsellor the ring to make an appointment. We prefer you to ring during office hours rather than email as it is easier to detail on the phone.
4. We have a continuous intake so there are no school terms or semesters. You can enrol anytime with Massage I or any other subject that does not have any pre-requisites. Many theoretical subjects can be studied at home leaving you the time to do practical at the Academy.
5. Generally Certificate IV in Massage is studied first but some Diploma subjects may be studied at the same time as Certificate IV. For example Sport Massage can be studied after completion of Massage II.